Blood Science Foundation is supporting the challenge of increasing the blood supply in our service areas.
Your gift will make a big difference and help to support our work to end the blood supply shortage in these areas and save lives.
If you’re planning to donate blood, here are just a few tips to get you ready for your blood donation:
- Be sure to HYDRATE. Drink ample fluids on the day of your donation.
- DRESS COMFORTABLY and wear a top that allows your sleeves to be easily rolled up.
- Eat iron-rich foods several weeks prior to your donation.
- Bring your ID, your donor card or two other forms of identification.
- RELAX, your local blood bank will take care of the rest.
The need for life-saving blood always exists. Click below to schedule an appointment to donate at one of our convenient blood centers.