We are asking for our community’s philanthropic support: to help the Blood Science Foundation step forward as the leader our changing field needs, and to be there for the millions of people who depend on the life-saving services we provide and support.
The Blood Science Foundation Is Committed To:
- Providing education and increasing awareness of blood donation challenges
- Raising funds to increase blood donations by improving the blood donor experience and upgrading vehicles used for blood drives
- Continued funding of research projects
- Supporting transfusion medicine training of the next generation of physicians
- Growing our patient care delivery geographically and expand the services offered
- Additional initiatives that support the mission
Understanding the importance of our supported organizations to the communities they serve, the Founding Funders generously support the Blood Science Foundation with a contribution of $50,000 in cash or the equivalent of cash in an in-kind donation.
Founding Funders are recognized for a full 5 years and receive the following benefits:
- Donor name/company logo recognized as Founding Funder on website, annual report and at all BSF events
- Invitation to annual in-person meeting with BSF President and/or Board Chair.
- Invitation to annual briefing
- Access to all BSF events
Whether you choose to donate blood or invest in our mission, please be part of ensuring that the Blood Science Foundation can support its life-saving initiatives as shown above.